Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at EntropiaPlanets.com - Entropia Universe forum, news, wiki, media, tools.

1. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

They are not in game yet because in opening post they said, "In a future release,"

May 19, 2024 at 14:42
  2. Wistrel replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

yeh I thought it was interesting that they seemed to think this would be on the cards after the initial pilot aimed at newbies. Alas I couldn't yet find the one at Camp Icarus so don't think it's...

May 19, 2024 at 12:55
  3. Wistrel liked GeorgeSkywalker's post in the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

I mean if they get this right an AI NPC could work wonders. Just think about it you wouldn't get so many people becoming bitter and disgruntled with EU as they are likely to understand how the...

May 19, 2024 at 12:53
  4. Wistrel replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

TBF if they did it right... it IS innovative and a good idea. From what I've seen the only games doing LLM based NPCs so far are via fan made mods e.g. skyrim

May 19, 2024 at 12:53
  5. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

I mean if they get this right an AI NPC could work wonders. Just think about it you wouldn't get so many people becoming bitter and disgruntled with EU as they are likely to understand how the...

May 19, 2024 at 12:36
  6. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

Looks interesting. Could be useful if they roll out better versions for veterans.

May 18, 2024 at 20:57
  7. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Selling Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more.

Which film is this? Oleg: Being genius is not enough, it takes courage to change people's hearts. [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

May 18, 2024 at 20:54
  8. NotAdmin replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

TLDR: We linked EU to ChatGPT, and if you're not WOW'd, then you suck. Aren't we innovative?

May 18, 2024 at 20:14
  9. Wistrel replied to the thread Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs.

OK between the sit and lay gesture return... this warrants a login to check it out... wonder how popular they will be. As an aside though, while I appreciate this was probably a "quick job"...

May 18, 2024 at 14:40
  10. Wistrel liked San's post in the thread Elite Dangerous.

Had to do something with the free ARX collected throughout, got this paintjob just the day before the price hike.

May 18, 2024 at 14:22
  11. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Selling Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more.

[SPOILER]

May 17, 2024 at 20:39
  12. EP-Newsbot posted a new thread.

Entropia News: Introducing Immersive NPCs

[IMG] We are super excited to introduce a feature that heralds the debut of the Entropia Universe AI President System. In a future release, we are starting with two new AI-driven Non-Player...

Forum: Entropia News

May 17, 2024 at 10:04
  13. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Selling Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more.

Which film is this? Teddy Daniels: I'm sorry, Honey. I love this thing because you gave it to me. But the truth is... it is one fuckin' ugly tie. [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

May 16, 2024 at 21:19
  14. GeorgeSkywalker replied to the thread Selling Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more.

[SPOILER]

May 15, 2024 at 20:15
  15. EntropiaPlanets posted a new thread.

MindArk Interim Report Q1 2024

MindArk PE AB (publ) ("MindArk", the "Company") hereby announces that the Company's interim report for Q1 2024 has been published. Comment from Acting CEO, Leif Evander Andersson: "Our financial...

Forum: Entropia News

May 15, 2024 at 07:43
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.