Elite Dangerous

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Jamira, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yeh I've been absent from my little Russian tractor of a spaceship so long that I honestly have no clue how to fly any more... let alone any of the new on foot based stuff that I didn't even really start with or configure yet. Looking forward to walking round a space station (at least what is available) when I do though.

PS might have shared this before but it's such a great vid it always demands a re-watching :D

2. San

San

Last edited: Oct 22, 2023
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yeh I saw a nice one like that recently too. It really is a love song to space travel of the imagination. Thanks for the links. Will check those - maybe help me relax.

4. San

San

I suggest to check out https://www.twitch.tv/cmdr_emulatedpenguin. He is into Thargoid hunting most of the time, even if that's not your thing I find it interesting to see. He runs a community and invites new people to try it out because in team it's a lot less dangerous. Right now they're at the Thargoid Spire which was introduced in one of the latest patches, the visuals are just stunning also in more action-packed scenarios.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Still not tried thargoids yet. Not sure I ever even saw one in game. Think closest I got was when visiting a place where thargoids trashed a bunch of clippers.

6. San

San

Me neither, but I think it's cool what they did there. Better than I expected after they added the on-foot fps stuff. Anyway I already lost patience again with engineering and mission ranking, my Clipper still has to wait. Now out on expedition as said above, 5k of 250k lightyears travelled... The pictures posted are worth joining their Discord alone.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I've still not been in, did get round to installing Genshin again though. Not been into that either though haha.

Comedically going a little OT but there is more convo here than PCF not counting their boring sales threads and @INTERNUT thought it was dying...

8. San

San

9. San

San

Screenshot_0190.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh I have a weird feeling I'd enjoy this sort of exploration... after all... it's kinda what I do in Entropia

11. San

San

Our expedition is planned to span a whole year and we're just about 15% in with the waypoint list. The community is rather small (compared to other attractions in this game) and really nice. If you can furnish some half-decent explorer build, why not join :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
  12. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah no I'm defo not committed enough but I can see why it would be a fun hobby. I've not even managed to get myself set up on new version of the game yet. To make matters worse I started playing Talos Principal at the weekend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. San

San

14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ooh will take a look

15. San

San

Got my Clipper at last, after coming back from a full circle around the galaxy. And right back into the wilderness, but this time with a Lamborghini. Cheaper than therapy any time... :D

ScreenShot_2024-05-05_17-59-39.jpg

ScreenShot_2024-05-05_11-54-22.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Oh nice! It's my "big ship". Mine is still white though

17. San

San

Had to do something with the free ARX collected throughout, got this paintjob just the day before the price hike.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.